I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Saturday, February 6, 2010

more pics from last post!


Britton with Jake's grandmas

Playing an intense game of wits and wagers with Jakes family!

Jake's mom Jenny and our little man


Jake and I watching the 3D Avatar! It was AWESOME


Britton and his cousin/best friend Robbie! They are less than three months apart!

2 comments:

Dane and Jessica said...

Oh I miss you guys so much! I've been checking your blog daily for updates so I'm glad this was a good long one with lots of pictures, glad you made it to Texas and didn't have to drive! I bet Jakes family misses you like CRAZY (almost as much as I miss you) but I bet your family is soooo happy. Thats got to be so fun to live by them again after such a long time!

molly jane said...

dear michelle. I miss you oh so much. I love your pictures :) and I CAN'T WAIT FOR APRIL! hope Texas is treating you well!