I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Monday, March 1, 2010

February Fun!!!

This little crawler keeps his parents VERY busy!!!! :)
How cute is Mr. Britton! He is finally getting some hair which we are excited about! this kid is missing a sock about 99% of the time!!

Oh I love this little man!!


This is Elizabeth and I after running our 5 k, I am so proud of us Elizabeth!! HIP HIP HOORAY!!!



This is our new favorite restraunt, " Giovanni's Italian in Dallas, Tx its a must if you ever visit Dallas! The eggplant parmesean is to die for!! ( dont judge my spelling :)




So.. we have been living in Texas for two months now and it has been really fun! Britton has been keeping us busy by crawling around everywhere that he wants to! He loves to talk now and says " da da da da " most of the time! He seems to be growing up way too fast! He finally goes to bed at a reasonable hour of 9:30 and waking up at 9:00 the next day! He loves spending time with his 8 other cousins here! It has been fun to see him interact with kids around the same age as him! We LOVE our new ward out here! There are lots of fun young couples that we have hung out with and really have enjoyed it! It is such a huge blessing to have a ward that you feel at home in! I finally start my new job this week and am really looking forward to it! It will be hard to leave Britton for 3 days out of the week, but at least I will have 4 full days to play with him while I am off. I am looking forward to gaining experience in the nursing field and to be able to make a difference in people's lives! I accomplished a HUGE goal this month! I ran a 5k with my sister in law Elizabeth in Dallas last weekend! For a lot of people, running a 5k would not be that big of a deal, but for me it was a huge accomplishment! I have actually never ran more than a mile in my life! It was a euphoric experience to be out running with so many other people and the energy that was there was unbelievable! I enjoyed every minute of it and would love to run a half marathon someday! We will see if that actually ever happens! We had a great trip to Dallas, we ate at the best place ever " Giovanni's " italian food, every bite was amazing! We took my brother Brad's brand new van and all drove together! The three kids were in the back all together which was hilarious at times, but overall they all did pretty good! Thanks Brad and Elizabeth for a fun trip :) well here are some pictures to enjoy!

8 comments:

Tyson and Shelise said...

Britton is getting so big, its crazy! Good job on the 5k that is one of my goals this year, and I suck at running as well so we will see :) You are looking mighty skinny too I must say!

Lisa Marie Crosby said...

Hey Michelle! Glad to hear that you guys are settled in and doing well. I crave living near my siblings, and so I bet it is such a nice change! And to have so many cousin... that rocks. If you send me an email (crosby.lisa@gmail.com), I will send you an invitation to our blog...

molly jane said...

Look at that handsome boy!!! Ahh! I can't get enough of these pictures. In the of you and him, Britton is making such a Jake face. I love it! Miss your guts pretty lady!

R+M said...

Michelle he is so cute! Isn't fun when they start to crawl and get into everything? Does Britton have any teeth yet? Callum has just one and it's sooo cute. I think he has a second one coming in soon but I can never tell. Also, when are you going to start feeding him little finger foods? Everyone tells me to give him some cheerios or teething crackers but the doc told me to wait till 9 mo... I don't know?

How is Texas? Are you near Friendswood at all? My sis-in-law lives there.

MacKenzie said...

MICHELLE!! Oh my how I just love you to pieces!! Your blog is adorable and I'm so excited you asked me to be your blog friend! haha! I just can't WAIT to see you this weekend!! It's gonna pretty much rock. :) Thanks for looking at my house with me last night. Yes, I like to refer to it as my house. You are just the best!

Princess said...

your little boy is getting so big, michelle!!

Dane and Jessica said...

He is so cute and getting so big! Crawling!?!? And your a runner!?!? Good for you! You'll never see a post like that on my blog but I sure am proud of you!

emily+brett said...

miss you guys a bunch! britton is getting so big and crawling is such a fun stage! hope texas is treating you well. let us know if you're ever in town!