I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Lets play catch up! Oh, and here's to a fun trip to Utah !!!

Jake's family celebrating Molly Jane's Birthday at Bucca De Beppo !!!
Our Darling little Britton!!! He LOVES straws!

The Birthday girl and her daddy!



The two best looking boys I have ever seen!!!



Here comes Britton!!



Well howdy there my friends!! So.. yes its been a while since I have posted. I have been a busy women getting all settled into Texas and getting settled at my job. Do I love Texas ? YES!! Do I love my job? HEAVENS NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So that is a bit about what is going on with me. Its been so fun to be living here in Texas with my family! Britton started crawling at 5 1/2 months old and now that he is 8 1/2 months old, his pace has greatly increased and he is LOVING having Jake and I chase him everywhere he goes. His new favorite thing to do is climb up and down the stairs. It about gives me a heart attack every time he does it, but I must admit that its pretty entertaining to watch. He says dada, baba, and mama right now. I am excited that " mama" finally entered his vocabulary. Of course just because he says these words, I know he doesnt exactly know what they mean. He is darling and we are loving raising him. He is a little devil on airplane rides, but other than that he is our little angel. :) On the flight home from Utah today he managed to give me a bloody lip, pee on his ears and face, and scream about 97% of the flight. Luckily Jake and I were there together to give each other support. We flew out to Utah to go to my cousin Micquelle's wedding. We are lucky though because that also meant we would be able to see Jake's family. We had a wonderful time while we were there. We loved the wedding, the sealing, the reception, time with friends, seeing Britton interact with his girlfriend Gracie Pinegar, celebrating Molly Jane's birthday at the farmhouse, going to Steph's baby shower, time with family, and of course Cafe Rio !! It was sad to leave today, Jake's mom had surgery today, so it was unsettling to leave the day she was getting it, but we got an update as soon as we landed and she is doing well !! We are so grateful that everything turned out great for her. Jake and his brother and his dad were able to give her a blessing last night and it was so nice to be able to have that reassurance that everything would be ok! Well this is a long post, but now here are some pictures. WE MISS YOU ALREADY UTAH!!! WE WILL BE BACK SOON!!! XOXOXOXOXO

1 comment:

Thayerclan said...

So fun to read your blog! Glad you had a fun utah trip, it's always so fun to visit (even though the plane ride with children is usually hellish!).
Glad Jenny is doing ok!