I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Saturday, February 6, 2010

My Last Night in Utah and our first week in Texas!!!

This is where you will find Britton about 4-5 hours a day!! Jump, Jump, Jumping!!
Our cute little family of three!

Jakes entire family! OH how we miss you guys!

My two favorite boys in the whole world!

My grandma Burningham !


YEEE HAW!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE made it to Texas! Jake was mature enough to offer to make the TWENTY SEVEN hour drive by himself and send me and Britton here on a plane! It ended up turning out great and I will forever be thankful for Jake for not making me make the drive with our little squirt! We have been having a blast here in Texas!! Jake and I have been figuring out our lives and have pretty much decided our plan! Ill be working as an RN here full time! I got a job working about 90 seconds from our house which is perfect! I will be working in a rehab hospital. Its basically a step down hospital where people go when they are discharged from the hospital, but are not quite stable enough to go home yet. I will learn a lot and will luckily make more money than I was even planning on which is always nice. Jake has decided to work at Merrill Lynch with my dad and brothers. Right now he is doing an internship there and will take the BIG ENTRANCE TEST sometime next year! We are thrilled for the opportunity we both have to work at such ideal places! We are currently living with my parents until we can afford a house! Its sooo fun to be here with them and for me to get to live back in texas after 8 years of being in Utah! All of my siblings and their families live here, so we already have INSTANT friends which helps! We miss many of you in Utah, but will hopefully see some of you when we come back to visit in April! Hope you are all doing well! Much love-The Moons! Here is a bunch of pictures!

1 comment:

Lindsey Pinegar said...

Britton is SO CUTE! I'm glad you guys are enjoying Texas and feeling settled...Gracie is VERY excited about seeing Britton in April and has already started to pick out an outfit...she's hoping for a little date?! Loved the pictures, keep them coming!!! PS...right after texting you the other day I ran into Miquelle in the Target parking lot!