Britton and Beckham hiding under the table Jakes parents house!
finding some easter eggs filled with candy and being as quiet as a little mouse eating them !!!
The Moon girls out to lunch for Stephs baby girl shower! I love these fine ladies!
Jake and some of his high school buddies and their kids
On our way to the zoo!
My sweet Dana pie, oh how I wish we lived closer to each other!
Dana and I with our preggo bellies! Dana is due in October with twin boys!
Me and Brit and Molly Jane and nephew Beckham
still so sad that these two moved away from Texas! We miss you Oslunds!!!
Britton and " Papa" looking at the monkeys!
Britton and I riding on the giraffe
Britton could not get enough of this baby elephant and still talks about it weeks later!
My boys at the zoo
Me right after the ultrasound confirming its A GIRL!!!!!
Can I just tell you how EXCITED I am to have a little girl! I cant stop looking at bows and ribbons and dresses and flowers! This little lady will be due in December! I cant wait to meet her! I will be doing a separate blog post on her later :)
The Moms! Lindsay and I at Build a Bear!
Eating suckers at Build a Bear, they both have Birthdays this month and wanted to make each other a present! They have twin bunnies that giggle!
Britton and Gracie playing!
Britton and miss Maddie
tickling Maddie's toes!
not sure how he felt about sharing his toys!!:)
Howdy Yall!!! These last few weeks have been a blast!! We were able to go out for a VERY QUICK trip to Utah to help my mother in-law celebrate turning the big FIVE ZERO!! It was fun to have Britton play with his cousin in Utah Beckham and it was great seeing as many people as we could in such a short amount of time. If we missed you on this trip, I apologize and we will see you next time when we have more time:) We had a ball going to the zoo and seeing all the animals, Britton did NOT like the dinosaurs, after he saw them he started to cry and said, " the dinosaurs are scary!!" It was kinda cute/funny! We did Jennys annual birthday BBQ at the park up provo canyon. I also was able to see my cute aunt Carol and her family while we were there. A few days after we came home one of my best friends Lindsay and her 2 darling girls came for a visit. Lindsays husband are in Austin for the summer , so it was only a 3 hour drive to get together. Britton and her daughter Gracie are only a few weeks apart and let me tell you , these two get into A LOT of mischief together. It was so much fun having them come to stay. I loved staying up past midnight with Lindsay( havent done that in what seems like years) and just talking and laughing and eating lots of yummy treats! Britton couldnt seem to decide which girl he was more interested in, Gracie 2yrs old, or Maddie almost 4 months! It was a fun couple of days! Here are some fun pictures of the last few weeks!
4 comments:
these pictures made me cry., i miss you so much! im so glad i was able to see you for your quick trip :) cant wait for ur little girl to come into the world and meet her! love u michelley! i wish i was there when linds was in town, it would of been such fun!
These pictures are adorable! You look SO cute! I am so excited you are having a girl. Our little girls will be best friends. I can't wait. It looks like you guys had such a fun time in Utah.
It was so much fun to see you guys! Come back soon! We miss you guys. :( Hopefully we can make it out there sometime. We want to come back for a visit so badly!
p.s. that picture of all of us is darling! Love it :)
Post a Comment