I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Friday, July 22, 2011

LOVE these girls!!!

Me, my sis in-law Elizabeth, other sis in-law Elizabeth, mom, sister Cheryl

Last night my mom took me and all my sisters/sisters in-law out to dinner at Brio at the waterway!! It was such a great night! I love having so many fun girls in our family to share life with!! My mom took us on a girls trip about a month ago to a beautiful resort, but no one remembered their camera, so I wanted to make sure to bring mine last night to remember some of our fun little outings! I am 18 weeks pregnant in this picture if you are wondering why my stomach looks like a big marshmallow!! :)

1 comment:

Zach & Lizzy said...

You have such a fun family! You look darling Michelle!! I am so excited for your little girl! You are such a wonderful mother.