SO FUN Michelle!! I'm so glad you guys got to go back to Utah! It's definitely the most beautiful place ever. :) I'm SO happy you're back in TEXAS! We're excited to see you soon!! San Antonio... 9 days! WOO HOO!!!! We just love you guys!
He is so cute!! I love the picture of him and Gracie. Hope everything in Texas is going good for you guys!
Looks like you had a great trip to Utah...wish I would have known you were in town so we could have played :( well, next time I guess!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
SO FUN Michelle!! I'm so glad you guys got to go back to Utah! It's definitely the most beautiful place ever. :) I'm SO happy you're back in TEXAS! We're excited to see you soon!! San Antonio... 9 days! WOO HOO!!!! We just love you guys!
He is so cute!! I love the picture of him and Gracie. Hope everything in Texas is going good for you guys!
Looks like you had a great trip to Utah...wish I would have known you were in town so we could have played :( well, next time I guess!
Post a Comment