I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Monday, November 30, 2009

more pics from Thanksgiving!

How cute is he, seriously!!!! :)
Eating a little bite of mashed potatoes, DID NOT LIKE THEM!!

All of us! My camera SUCKS but at least we captured this moment!




My parents with all 9 grandkids!

Enjoying a delicious meal!! YUMMY :)




3 comments:

Tyson and Shelise said...

how fun! Happy thanksgiving

R+M said...

Michelle, Britton is soooo cute! Most babies seem to look like their dads but I see you in there too. He really is a handsome little guy.

So we started him on rice cereal right on his 4 month birthday. The docs weren't stoked about it (they recommended waiting til 6 months) but callum was ready, he is easily as big as a 6 month old and he was showing interest in food. So I make his rice cereal from a whole grain brown rice in a food processor and just make it like an oatmeal. Just a few tablespoons of the powder is enough to fill him up and I add an ounce of formula after it's cooked. I have never tried the stuff you buy so I am not sure how that's different. But if you make it yourself it's healthier, organic (if you want) and it's cheaper. It's pretty easy too. if you're interested visit wholesomebabyfood.com
If Britton is sleeping at most 6 hours at night, like callum was, then do it! the first night we gave him cereal he he slept 9.5 hours straight and he's done it ever since. It's been a life saver for us. They say to wait 4 days between introducing new foods so that if there is an allergy just one food can be isolated. So we've done carrots, apples and rice cereal. But the rice cereal is enough at least for now. Sorry that was a novel! Let me know how it goes or what you are doing that Britton loves. Callum doesn't sleep much during the day and it's hard to find things that entertain him!

Dane and Jessica said...

That little Britton is to die for!! And of course you look beautiful as always! I can't wait to see you guys!!! We really need to establish this Beck and Britton relationship before you move to Texas since they are going to be forced to be best friends whether they want to or not