Howdy from Texas!!! Jake, Britton , and I were able to go down to Texas this Thanksgiving to be with my family! There are now 19 of us just in my immediate family, so it is quite the bunch to get all together! My brother Brad and his wife Elizabeth just had a little boy Robbie who is almost 4 weeks old. It was fun to introduce Britton to him! We had such a great time in Texas! WE ate some DELICIOUS food both at my parents house and at some great restraunts! The second night we were there my mom suprised Jake and I with a date to go and see one of Jake's favorite bands THE ZACH BROWN BAND! They were playing locally in The Woodlands where I am from! It was the perfect temperature for an outside venue! We had a wonderful time and my parents were sweet to take Britton for us that night so that we could have a night out just the two of us! Thanks mom and dad! The boys played golf on Thanksgiving morning and the some of the girls went on a walk with the grandkids which was way fun! We also were able to celebrate my brother Brad and his wife Elizabeths Birthdays while we were there! I loved being at home with my family for the holidays! Britton was wonderful for us on the plane which I greatly appreciated, Jake you were good too :) Well here are some pics to enjoy! ( side note: Britton already rolls from his back to his stomach now and seems to be teething already! He is growing up soooo fast! )
Monday, November 30, 2009
Thanksgiving in Texas!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yay an update!! I love the pics! Britton is such a cute little man! Three more weeks and we will be knocking on (or down) your door because we are so excited to see you! Last night something happened on the Metro and I laughed so hard and kept wishing you were there because you would have appreciated it! I'll tell ya about it later!
Too cute! You are great at taking pictures. I don't think I have any of all of us together. And how cute is Britton, seriously? Way to go on making a cute baby.
Post a Comment