I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Cont.... of last post!

My sister Cheryl and sister in-law Elizabeth at Elizabeths baby shower!
He just LOVES to chill on the couch!! How stinkin cute!

Britton playing with his two cute cousins Kate with the pigtails and Adalynn with the cute pink dress! He is already a ladies man!


Jakes sister Molly, his dad, mom, me, Britton, Jake, brother Alex, Estephania, and Zach!



4 comments:

Burns Family said...

I love all the new pic :) how cute is he on his blessing day!!! oh...and yes Finn's little seizure was the single most scary moment of my life. and yes we do need to play a.s.a.p.

LOVELY THINGS said...

Cute photos! Minus the weird bang on my forhead. Britton really is adorable!

Dane and Jessica said...

I seriously can't even tell you how in love I am with your little boy he is the cutest thing on the planet!! hahaha I REALLY need to call you so I can here even more about the Texas trip, sounds like it was a ton of fun though!

McGuire's said...

What a handsome little man! I'd love to meet him. He is so cute. I bet Jenny can't get enough of him...