
So.... since we have been married, I have made about 20 dinners, these dinners have either been spaghetti, taco soup, or something in the crockpot! Now, we have been married for 2 1/2 years, so that is A LOT of the three items stated above! Lucky for me Jake loves to cook and is EXCELLENT at doing so. I have always felt a little guilty about the fact that I didnt cook very much for him and when I did it was kinda boring food, tasty, but nothing fancy. WELL.. a month or two ago this has all changed and I have this featured cookbook to thank for it. My mom was in the checkout line at a local Marshalls store in Texas, she came across this book and thought she would get it and see how it was. Jake and I have been trying to eat really healthy since we moved here and it has been Awesome to have this book with nothing but healthy choices to choose from. Some of the things I have made and we love are : salmon with a mustard crust, homemade wheat deep dish pizza, ground turkey cilantro and tomatillo salsa enchiladas, eggplant zuchini lasagna, turkey burgers, sweet potato fries, etc.. Anyhow , now I LOVE to cook , especially when I know everything in this cookbook is healthy and delicious! BON APETIT!! Hopefully you get a chance to try it out yourself :)
1 comment:
I'll have to try that cookbook! I'm so bored with what I have been making lately. And I'm needing some healthier meal options...anyway, hope you're doing well!
Post a Comment