I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I DID IT!!!!!

So I wont exactly look like this out there working as a nurse, but I thought this picture was kinda funny !
I am so proud of this man ! Good Job babe graduating! Britton and I are soo proud!!

Britton pooh pooh :)


Yes, this is me at school ! I am 7 months prego here trying to have a good attitude about being at school all day in this picture!



Brittany and Tiffany! You two are great :)




I found out this morning at 4:00 AM that I am officially a registered nurse! I took my boards on Monday morning and luckily I passed! I am sooooo glad to be done with school and with studying for my boards! I finished school while 8 months pregnant, so I was grateful to be able to finish without an early suprise arrival of our little Britton! It took me almost 4 hours to complete my test, but it was WELL WORTH IT!! Its crazy to think I am done studying, stressing, and am able to finally experience the feeling of freedom from my relationship with all of my nursing books! I am so lucky to have had such a wonderful support system while going through this journey!! Thank you soooo much to all of Jake's family! Mom and Dad, I could not have done this without you! Thank you to all of my brothers and sisters and their spouses! Jake, thank you for dealing with my moodiness as I stressed over so many exams, papers, 12 hour shifts in the ER, and my lack of sleep for the 2 years I was in school! There were many sacrifices that were made to get to where I finally am, but HERE I AM and it feels great! I also wanted to congratulate Jake on graduating from school with a bachelors degree in business! I am so proud of you! You have worked so hard and I think you are amazing! You are an inspiration to me! You will achieve so many great things in many years to come! Also wanted to note that Britton is four months now and is in the 99% for height ( 28 inches to be exact ) and weighing in at 15.5 lbs! I forget about his head measurements, his head looks good to me :) Anyway, what a wonderful way to celebrate Christmas with me done with Nursing school with an RN degree to hold onto and Jake to be done with school and the suspense of wondering what wonderful things await us!!

5 comments:

Chris and Hilary said...

That is fantastic, Michelle! Congratulations!

Dane and Jessica said...

YAY!! I'm sure that IS a great feeling!!! Probably even better than the good feeling I got when I dropped out of college cause you have something to show for it you lucky duck. And yes you are much hotter than that picture of the nurse, she doesn't do you justice

Angela (Turner) Howland said...

Awesome, Michelle! I'm sure it's a huge relief to be done now! And wow! You've got a tall one on your hands! I think my nearly 2 year old is about that tall! Hope your little buddy will like basketball!

christina said...

congratulations on passing the nclex! no more homework or stress!!! isnt that the best feeling in the whole world? i am so happy for you!!!!

Rich and Kristen Nash said...

Yay!! So proud of you both!! That is very exciting!!!