I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Sunday, August 30, 2009

The Last Three Weeks
















So the last three weeks have flown by! We have absolutely LOVED having a new little member of our family! Britton has been a joy in our home and we have loved being parents! Jake has been an INCREDIBLE father to Britton! He is more than willing to help out in anyway that he can. He gladly changes diapers, bathes Britton ( even though Britton HATES bath time ), he feeds him bottles when I decide to pump, puts Britton to bed most of the time. Jake usually has the night shift and then I wake up early to breastfeed him for the morning shift. Britton has slept in our room almost every night since he has been home! I am soooo neurotic about if he is breathing and sleeping ok, that it actually saves me time just to have him in our room so I can glance at him with every little peep that he makes! He has been a great little sleeper for us which is nice. He has had a few nights sleeping 8-9 hours straight and then most of the time averaging from 5-7 hours straight. He loves to be held by Jake and I most of the time, so putting him in his crib makes him feel kinda lonely! He has pretty bad gas and does not mind letting it out about every 15 min or so! Jake and I cant help but laugh our heads off with each one! Neither Jake or I have ANY problems letting out a little toot in front of people, so its pretty fitting that our son would be the same way! When I took Britton to his 2 week appointment the pediatrician told me that he was in the 97th percentile for height! I am soo excited to watch this little guy play ball when he gets older! Well here are some pictures to enjoy of our little man!!

9 comments:

Burns Family said...

He is seriously AMAZING...I love him so much :) we need to have some play dates soon -ok-

Troy, Erin and baby Boston said...

Oh! He's so cute!!! I need to come see him this week! I've been waiting 'cause I didn't want to overwhelm you or anything, but I can't wait any longer!

Breeanna said...

Where are yall living now ? Briiton is the CUTEST thing I have ever seen. I wish I could come visit him. I hope yall are doing well.

Dana and Chase said...

ogh i just love him. he is a perfect baby.. cant wait to hang out this weekend!!!

Tyson and Shelise said...

He is so cute michelle, I am so glad you guys are loving everything so much. That is so nice that he sleeps so long, that never happens!

Dane and Jessica said...

CUTE!!!! I LOVE that first picture especially, he's going to be a looker. I wish I could see him in person so bad and hold the little guy. And I still have to check on Beck 80 times a night even if he isn't the one to wake me up to make sure he's still breathing!

Vince and Katie Morgan said...

That is one good lookin man! Congrats Jake and Michelle.

The Petersons said...

Michelle,
He is sooooo cute! Congratulations on your little boy! He is the sweetest ever! I love all of his hair!

LOVELY THINGS said...

We are pretty excited to meet the little man. The pictures are adorable. Glad things are going well! Love you.