Monday, July 20, 2009
Baby Britton update!!!
So.... Jake and I just got back from our 37 week appointment today!! I was not expecting any exciting news, ( although secretly I was hoping for some).. anyway, he checked me and let me know that I am 2 centimeters dilated and 75% effaced and the baby is at station -1!! So my due date is Aug 13, but Dr. Nance told me that there was pretty much NO WAY I would make it to my due date! So... all you moms out there and even just those that like to guess.. when would you think that this baby is coming? We went to Jake's parents house last night for Sunday dinner and everyone made bets for when he is coming and what color hair he would have, My guess is July 31 at 530 am and he will be 8lbs 3oz and have blonde hair just like his mommy!! Jake's guess is not until Aug 3rd and he thinks he will have dark hair! So... let me know what you think! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
WOO HOO! Such exciting news!!! I think Britton will arrive on August 6th in the late afternoon/early evening! I can't wait to meet this little cutie!
That is exciting! I am guessing Aug 1st 8:36 am, and he will have light brown hair, brown eyes, and be 7 lbs 10 oz, 21.5 inches long. Keep me updated, text me between contractions :)
OK so I have to change mine now. I think:
Born: August 2, 2009
Height: 21.5 inches
Weight: 8 lbs 4 oz
Hair: Brown, but not a lot of it
Eyes: All babies have bluish grey eyes, but I think he will end up with green
Hmm, I'm not sure when he'll make his appearance, but when he does I hope everything goes smoothly for you! Good luck! Enjoy this amazing experience!
ok this is my guess... well he has to be born after i get back from montana.. little briton would never even think of coming into this world with out his auntie dana there.. haha soo.. he is coming at august 7th at 7:11 am and he will be bald! 7lbs 11 oz. yeah!
Okay, I swear I thought Aug 3rd before I read that Jake thougth that would be the date, too. So, my guess . . . Aug 3rd at 5:00 pm, dark hair - 8 lb. 4 oz. Time shall tell!
I bet you are so miserable! I was dilated to a 3 and 80% effaced for 6 weeks. It was aweful! I hope you go soon but my geuss is August 7 @ 11:15 PM. I think he will weigh 7 lbs 4 oz and 21 in. Good Luck girl!
michelle- this is christina from nursing school :) i cant believe youre prego! i am so happy for you! you look so cute! i am going to stick you on my buddy list on my blog.
Hey! Youre almost there! ahhh it's amazing, seriously I know everyone says that but it's even better than you can imagine. I am guessing he will come august 5th and weigh 7 lbs 14 oz.
Callum was born in major trauma, he was in the NICU for the first day of his life and then went into the special care nursery. its a long story so i will have to tell you all about it but luckily hes a trooper and he's recovered 100%. anyway youre going to love everything about it!
Post a Comment