




So I am apparently WAY BEHIND in my blogging!!! I will back up just for a bit and talk about my bday which is February 15 and about Valentines Day which is just the day before!! Last year I had to work on Valentines day, so I thought I needed to make up for last year by going to stay at the Grand America downtown for the weekend! Jake and I got married in the Salt Lake temple and then had our reception at the Grand America hotel. We actually booked a room at the Little America across the street, ( cause the grand is a bit pricey ), but when I checked in at the LIttle America, they told Jake and I that we had been upgraded to one of their nicest suites at the GRAND AMERICA !! I was sooooo excited!! We went over and checked in and then had the best weekend ever at the Grand America. I dont know if you have ever had brunch there on a Sunday, but its probably the best meal you will ever eat! Jake made me a cute Valentines basket with all my favorite candy and a cute card and a bottle of sparkling cider and some glasses. I got him some clothes and a massage kit from bath and body works :) the morning of my birthday, Jake woke me up before brunch and showed me a dvd he had made me with about 50 pictures that he had put to music, I of course cried and told him how much I loved it!! It was the best valentines/b-day weekend ever!!
PREGNANCY----- so i have to be honest, being pregnant for me has pretty much been a piece of cake! I still have yet to get sick really , which trust me, i am VERY grateful for. My only real symptoms have been fatigue, emotional wreck at times, and I am finally at 6 months starting to not be able to fit in the majority of my clothes! I have had a few growing pain incidences that were not very fun. I woke up a few times in the night with the worst pains ever , but luckily Jake was there to remind me that i am PREGNANT and the Dr had just told me at my last visit that with your stretching ligaments, you are bound to get some pain! I am glad Jake comes to all my appointments, because my memory is not very good these days! I really have enjoyed being pregnant and being able to feel little BRITTON kick and move inside me. Jake can finally feel him kick which is really fun. Sometimes he moves around so much that it makes me a little sick, but it only lasts for a bit! We had our extensive 20 week ultrasound and were able to see that EVERYTHING looks great! Britton likes to keep his head face down looking at my spine, so we have yet to see the little guys face! :( Jake and I both are sooo happy to be parents soon!
SCHOOL--- SO I only have about 6 weeks left of nursing school! This last semester is by far the hardest yet. I not only have class up in salt lake a few times a week, but I am working in the ER right now and am doing 12 hour shifts there! I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel which is great! Jake is two weeks away from taking his finals , but since he is going to school this summer, it doesn't really give him that much of a break :( Actually his finals this summer are the week I am due, so we will see how that goes!
Well thats about it for now!! here are some pictures to enjoy!!!
2 comments:
Yea finally an update to the Moon family!!! Hooray! Fun pics, and your baby bump is soooo cute!!
You are too cute pregnant! I can't wait to see you next week. I come in on Tuesday and Joe comes in Thursday night!
Post a Comment