Hey it was fun to see you guys at the farm house too! About the poll, I am afraid I just might dissappoint. Things have been so crazy around here with my kiddies that I fear I may never want to be prego again! hee hee. I guess I still have awhile before Dec. right? Anyway, I am excited to see how our predictions turn out too! Keep us posted!
HEY!! I'm excited you found my blog. Marcin actually had planned on dental before podiatry too. He absolutely LOVES podiatry though. They took all his dental scores for admission to school. If you guys have any questions at all, give me a call or Jake can call Marcin anytime too. Marcin loves telling people about podiatry. e-mail me and I can send you my number if you need it. BVaclaw@gmail.com
MICHELLE...I am so so so happy you found me. You look so great!! We need to catch up :) I screwed my blog up and lost all my info, like list of friends etc. So if you know anyone else's blog names, send them my way.
As for the Utah question.....we are never moving back to Utah. ha ha. We are in the bright and sunny Southern California right now and if I have any say in things, we'll be in Texas, but we'll see where careers take us. I'm open to any place that involves zero snow.
What a good looking family! Just so you know you don't get anymore secrets until you earn them-I don't even know if I can trust you yet!! So just to warn you, if you don't want to sit and talk to me every friday night you better think of a good excuse to get out of those football games, cause i am going to be there and waiting for you!
6 comments:
Is it just me, or is the picture of Kate with your mom and Dylan make Kate look like a little boy? Or is it the lack of hair? Hard to say . . .
I miss you! YOu two are so cute! I love the pictures. When are you going to come up to slc? we need to get together!
Hey it was fun to see you guys at the farm house too! About the poll, I am afraid I just might dissappoint. Things have been so crazy around here with my kiddies that I fear I may never want to be prego again! hee hee. I guess I still have awhile before Dec. right? Anyway, I am excited to see how our predictions turn out too! Keep us posted!
HEY!! I'm excited you found my blog. Marcin actually had planned on dental before podiatry too. He absolutely LOVES podiatry though. They took all his dental scores for admission to school. If you guys have any questions at all, give me a call or Jake can call Marcin anytime too. Marcin loves telling people about podiatry. e-mail me and I can send you my number if you need it. BVaclaw@gmail.com
MICHELLE...I am so so so happy you found me. You look so great!! We need to catch up :) I screwed my blog up and lost all my info, like list of friends etc. So if you know anyone else's blog names, send them my way.
As for the Utah question.....we are never moving back to Utah. ha ha. We are in the bright and sunny Southern California right now and if I have any say in things, we'll be in Texas, but we'll see where careers take us. I'm open to any place that involves zero snow.
What a good looking family! Just so you know you don't get anymore secrets until you earn them-I don't even know if I can trust you yet!! So just to warn you, if you don't want to sit and talk to me every friday night you better think of a good excuse to get out of those football games, cause i am going to be there and waiting for you!
Post a Comment